The Cheetah is Thule Chariot's entry-level X-Country carrier for budget-minded adventurers. The Cheetah 1, for one child, presents the best value to feature ratio of the X-Country carriers while still featuring Thule Chariot's uncompromising construction quality. It also now includes the Strolling Kit
The Cheetah's lightweight, aluminum frame makes it a breeze to push or pull, whether you are cycling, on skis, following you down the trail on a hike, or in front of you while in jogger or stroller mode. Just add the accessories you need to complete your daily adventures.
For a 2 child version of this carrier, have a look at the Chariot Cheetah2.
View the Thule Chariot Cheetah 1's instruction manual.
Thule Chariot Cheetah 1 Features:
- NEW for 2014: Includes the Strolling Kit
- NEW for 2014: Includes Accessory Cross Bar to Mount Accessories
- NEW for 2014: HeightRight Adjustable handlebar for parents comfort
- NEW for 2014: Lightweight for easier use
- Rear flap that doubles as a sunscreen with visor
- HeightRight™ handlebars
- Foot activated parking brake
- Features common to all X-Country series carriers:
- Padded, five-point seatbelt system
- Protected child cockpit for one or two children
- Bug-proof mesh upper seat for air flow
- Integrated helmet space for passenger comfort while wearing a helmet
- Removable 2-in-1 weather cover
- Durable polyurethane coated polyester fabric with water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Oeko-Tex 100 certified fabric
- Polyurethane tinted side windows
- 3M trade; Scotchlite trade; reflective material
- 20" push-button removable wheels
- Lightweight aluminum frame
- Patented ezFold™
- VersaWing™ 2.0 attachment system
- Integrated parking brake
- No tools required for assembly or conversion
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Meets or exceeds ASTM standards
Warranty Details: Limited-lifetime warranty on frame and one-year warranty on fabric and hitch. Warranty does not include wheels and tires, is only valid in the country in which the product was purchased, and applies only to the original owner.